Collisions happen. Audi is here to help.
Should your Audi vehicle be damaged in a collision, we want to help ensure that you have access to a repair facility that meets not only our high standards for workmanship, integrity and safety, but your standards as well.
- Eligible customers receive complimentary towing to the facility via Audi Roadside Assistance.
- Audi Genuine Parts for all repairs help maintain the original performance and integrity of your Audi.
- Audi trained repair technicians use factory-approved procedures that help produce safer repairs and get you back on the road in less time.
- These facilities have made extensive investments in Audi specified tooling to help ensure that their technical staff has the right tools for all repairs.
- The only facilities that are factory authorized to repair Audi vehicles made with ASF® aluminum construction.
Queen City Auto Rebuild has been Audi certified since 1998
We have extensive aluminum experience and are the only certified shop in Washington State for all Audi models, including the aluminum intensive R8, A8, S8, TT and new Q7 models.
*ASE certified master technicians and estimators as well as ICAR Platinum certified technicians and estimators
*Certified technicians who travel regularly to Virginia for specific Audi training at their facility.
*Dedicated Aluminum Rooms along with specific tools and welders for use on Audi aluminum intensive vehicles
*2 Downdraft heated spray booths with advanced baking technology
*German based Spies Hecker paint system.
*The most advanced frame machines in use today including-Celette, Car O Liner EVO and Global Jig